[Philippine, Quezon] The Bunny Baker Cafe & Cake Studio

This cute bunny baker cafe located at Quezon City. We purposely went there on our offday just because of the coffee art. How I wish I could learn it and draw it myself and serve it at my comfortable home.





I think he is the boss who own this The Bunny Baker Cafe as he is the one who did for the latte art for us. Let's see how is the latte art.

 Ta-da... We ask for a Ultraman Latte Art as Zayn want this.
 This is the beside table order for their kids.
 Like & Follow to get free drink of Pink Lemonade.


Spicy Shrimp & Tomato Pasta (P320)

The Bunny Cristo (P220)

Double scoop Ice Cream of your own choice (P190)

The Bunny Macaroon (P75 each)


The Bunny Baker Cafe & Cake Studio
PHONE NUMBER : 02 6504153
LOCATION : New Manila › Hemady Square, 1193 E. Rodriguez Avenue Corner Dona Hemady Street, New Manila, Quezon City

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment