NUVO @ Greenbelt 2, Makati City

After had sweet tooth at Serendra Mall, we thought go to Red Box,Greenbelt3 for our singing session, but unfortunately, the air condition is spoiled and cannot use of the room on that night. So, we decided to go to watch live band at NU.VO wine lounge at Greenbelt 2 while waiting our pretties babe's, Claudia Khoo.

Italian - Zonin Terre Palladiane, ordered by Cindy

Chilean - Castillo de Molina Reserv, ordered by Zayn


Chilean - 35 South Reserva, ordered by Kentc


I ordered a Mock-tails named Cinderella but I have forgotten to snap picture with it. For me, I like it because it's doesn't have any taste of alcohol.. and Yes, I dislike the taste of alcohol, it's feel bitter for me..^^



A little bit failed of catching another pretties babe's Mandy Sua head. hahaha >.<








Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment